Kapor Capital invites you to our 3rd Annual People Operations Tech (POT) Pitch Competition. The competition is a unique opportunity to mingle with fellow investors, Diversity & Inclusion professionals and entrepreneurs.
Join us as we cheer on 10* pre-seed and seed stage companies striving to remove bias and create more inclusive and equitable workplaces with their businesses.
Companies will have the opportunity to win $100K in cash.
- Aday Technologies: tightly integrates and manages the entire lifecycle of an hourly employee from hiring, scheduling, payments, and training.
- Better Weekdays: helps companies build diverse talent pipelines from colleges and universities through career content marketing.
- Cultivate: provides inclusion analytics, by measuring digital bias and engagement, using a manager’s most common forms of communications, email, and chat.
- Harmoni App: trains and connects refugees of all skill levels to digital work.
- Include.io: is a recruiting tool that uses mini-mentoring sessions to validate underrepresented and nontraditional technical talent.
- Qualified.io: has built a standard for measuring technical proficiency, to bring transparent meritocracy to coding education and workforce.
- tEQuitable: is a 3rd-party, tech-enabled Ombuds service to address issues of bias, discrimination, and harassment in the Tech industry.
- Translator: creates leading-edge technology solutions to help companies manage human difference in the workplace.
- We Love Work: is a people management platform that helps companies develop, scale or change their company culture to improve performance, team engagement and inclusion.
- WeSolv: is a data driven platform that streamlines innovation sourcing and talent sourcing by connecting diverse candidates to companies to solve real business challenges and recruit top talent.
- Jeremy Shure, Managing Director, Early Stage Practice, Silicon Valley Bank
- Prasad Setty, VP, People Operations, Google for Entrepreneurs
- Sydney Thomas, Investment Associate, and Head of Ops, Precursor Ventures
- Toni Schneider, Founding Partner, True Ventures
Competition hosted by Ben Jealous, Partner, Kapor Capital.
10:00 -10:30am: Networking
10:30 -12:00pm: Pitch Competition
12:00: Lunch served
12:00 -1:30pm: Company Showcase & Networking